MARVEL ActionVerse - Spider-Man ( Brand New Day)
I'd like to take a little break from MOTU for a second to go over a line of action figures that have recently caught my eye. The truth is it's pretty hard NOT to see these as they are ubiquitous in department store toy aisles and shelves. It's only now that they've peaked my interest. Let's take a look at Hasbro's Marvel ActionVerse!
I've come to terms with the fact that Hasbro will never again give us an accurately painted, webbing on costume, budget-friendly Spider-Man action figure. That's all good and gravy. I knew what I was getting into when I tossed this guy into my shopping cart.
The figure alone is a bit bland. The red and blue is a bit muted. It's the little extras that come with these ActionVerse figures that keep things interesting.
With every ActionVerse figure comes a T.M.N.T. like accessory tree. Every accessory has a peg that fits onto your figures arms, legs and back. I like em' all. The web chain, tracking device and web thwip are cool but my two favs are the web shield and nap sack.
Stay tuned for more Marvel ActionVerse pics and posts as I plan on picking up more from this readily available and affordable line of action figures.
Love these!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind the look of the figure, but the way some of these accessories attach to the figure look a little cheesy. Have to say you did an amazing job with that final photo. Great angle and use of backdrop.
ReplyDelete